$9.99 T-zones Pro does VPN?

Hi,
I added the $9.99 T-Zones Pro and now I can do VPN and Remote Desktop
etc. via my phone as a modem. Will I be charged more than the $9.99?

Before this, I had the $4.99 T-zones. I could do email and WWW on my
laptop. T-mobile never charged me more than the $4.99.

Thanks.

I accidently posted this to a wrong place, very sorry!