gizmo

I have a question reguarding Front Side Bus. I am running a K7N2 Delta-L
motherboard, and I have noticed that the FSB is 400. My processor is a 2500+
and only capable of 333fsb. How would I change the FSB to be 333, I thought I
knew eher to look in BIOS. But guess I was totally wrong. Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

The BIOS is the only place it can be changed - if change is allowed.