Front Side Bus

I have a question reguarding Front Side Bus. I am running a K7N2 Delta-L
motherboard, and I have noticed that the FSB is 400. My processor is a 2500+
and only capable of 333fsb. How would I change the FSB to be 333, I thought I
knew eher to look in BIOS. But guess I was totally wrong. Any help would be
greatly appreciated.
1 answer Last reply
More about front side

    The BIOS is the only place it can be changed - if change is allowed.

    "Gizmo" <Gizmo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I have a question reguarding Front Side Bus. I am running a K7N2 Delta-L
    > motherboard, and I have noticed that the FSB is 400. My processor is a
    > 2500+
    > and only capable of 333fsb. How would I change the FSB to be 333, I
    > thought I
    > knew eher to look in BIOS. But guess I was totally wrong. Any help would
    > be
    > greatly appreciated.

Bus Microsoft Windows XP