The file cp_850.nls is missing or is corrupted.

When my machine try to start it shows a message " The file cp_850.nls is not
found or is corrupted " I tried to repair using the cd of the windows xp but
the problem dos not disapear.

Visit the support web site of the manufacturer of your computer,
motherboard or NIC device, search for Windows XP compatible drivers
for your NIC device, download and install them.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!