Oh Please Someone Kind Help Me With Virtual Memory?!

Hello, I am just about to throw my PC out the damn window! My PC says to me
"you need more virtual memory" so I finally found out how to change it (took
me like 2 weeks to find out where the damn thing was!) and it was around 348
MBs so I turn the ah heck up to 500MBs and so my PC slows down?! So now I have
got the thingy at 350 but still my PC is slow? And my cursor now always has
the hour glass beside it and dosent go away?!
If Some very kind person could please help me out here!
Thanks Guys!
Bhuzant

Hi

Please try the following links: