pnico

Distinguished
Dec 16, 2009
hi,

did anyone buy this and like it? I heard mixed reviews about it. I heard it was very buggy and the storyline was so so, but the only thing was the graphics.
I like a game like has a good story like crysis 1/2, something like mass effect..etc..

is this game worthi buying or is the story line pretty lousy?

Just wanted some feedback before shelling out the $60 to buy it as I can't return it and if the story is lousy and the game is bug ridden, I may pass as I cant return it being a PC game.

not getting any issues playing it with a gtx570

maxing it out at 60fps at 1920 x 1200

just out of interest i wanted to see how high fps i could get and thats the only issue i have had that turning off vsync doesnt work

the story line is ok --though you have to do some things in a certain order before you can do other things--so a door you want to go through or a road you want to drive on just to explore a bit may remain locked off until you do a certain task to open them

so its not quite as free roaming as say crysis

playing it on normal level and one good thing is you get decent weapons early enough in the game so you are not too outgunned

and vehicles are also available early on in the game so no having to walk and run everywhere

so for me its a decent game --probably 8.5 out of 10