help......Control Panel, Administrative Tools, Services

October 14, 2004 1:47:10 PM

Control Panel, Administrative Tools, Services
I can only see standard, extended is blued out.
I changed a few things here …maybe even disabled the wrong service.

I can’t see properties in any of the services (greyed out ) and only lets me
start a couple.
I get error:1068 the dependency failed to start or the same with error:1058
When I try restarting service.

Starting the computer now has the super long boot up. After it does boot up
the curser is an hour glass when ever it it brought down to toolbar…until I
cntrl alt del…end process svhost (there are three entries svhost) then I can
click on start . Also in task manager there is no users logged in.

Control Panel also under users there is nothing but exit.

Windows update page is all white
My printers are gone
Restore tells me that this isn’t available and that I would need to restart
computer.

The problem is that I think I changed something and I can’t restore it back
HELP
Anonymous
October 14, 2004 5:29:32 PM

"How to start your computer by using the Last Known Good Configuration
feature in Windows XP"
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;307852

Hope you learned a lesson through your experience.
--
Ted Zieglar

"aka" <aka@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Control Panel, Administrative Tools, Services
> I can only see standard, extended is blued out.
> I changed a few things here .maybe even disabled the wrong service.
>
> I can't see properties in any of the services (greyed out ) and only lets
me
> start a couple.
> I get error:1068 the dependency failed to start or the same with
error:1058
> When I try restarting service.
>
> Starting the computer now has the super long boot up. After it does boot
up
> the curser is an hour glass when ever it it brought down to toolbar.until
> cntrl alt del.end process svhost (there are three entries svhost) then I
can
> click on start . Also in task manager there is no users logged in.
>
> Control Panel also under users there is nothing but exit.
>
> Windows update page is all white
> My printers are gone
> Restore tells me that this isn't available and that I would need to
restart
> computer.
>
> The problem is that I think I changed something and I can't restore it
back
> HELP

October 14, 2004 5:29:33 PM

Last Known Good Configuration
feature in Windows XP"
Does not work...reply only
if you know what your talking about

"Ted Zieglar" wrote:

> "How to start your computer by using the Last Known Good Configuration
> feature in Windows XP"
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;307852
>
> Hope you learned a lesson through your experience.
> --
> Ted Zieglar
>

> "aka" <aka@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Control Panel, Administrative Tools, Services
> > I can only see standard, extended is blued out.
> > I changed a few things here .maybe even disabled the wrong service.
> >
> > I can't see properties in any of the services (greyed out ) and only lets
> me
> > start a couple.
> > I get error:1068 the dependency failed to start or the same with
> error:1058
> > When I try restarting service.
> >
> > Starting the computer now has the super long boot up. After it does boot
> up
> > the curser is an hour glass when ever it it brought down to toolbar.until
> > cntrl alt del.end process svhost (there are three entries svhost) then I
> can
> > click on start . Also in task manager there is no users logged in.
> >
> > Control Panel also under users there is nothing but exit.
> >
> > Windows update page is all white
> > My printers are gone
> > Restore tells me that this isn't available and that I would need to
> restart
> > computer.
> >
> > The problem is that I think I changed something and I can't restore it
> back
> > HELP

October 14, 2004 6:12:50 PM

You really messed yourself up good, didn't you?
--

> Last Known Good Configuration
> feature in Windows XP"
> Does not work...reply only
> if you know what your talking about
>
> "Ted Zieglar" wrote:
>
> > "How to start your computer by using the Last Known Good Configuration
> > feature in Windows XP"
> > http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;307852
> >
> > Hope you learned a lesson through your experience.
> > --
> > Ted Zieglar
> >

> > "aka" <aka@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > Control Panel, Administrative Tools, Services
> > > I can only see standard, extended is blued out.
> > > I changed a few things here .maybe even disabled the wrong service.
> > >
> > > I can't see properties in any of the services (greyed out ) and only
lets
> > me
> > > start a couple.
> > > I get error:1068 the dependency failed to start or the same with
> > error:1058
> > > When I try restarting service.
> > >
> > > Starting the computer now has the super long boot up. After it does
boot
> > up
> > > the curser is an hour glass when ever it it brought down to
toolbar.until
> > > cntrl alt del.end process svhost (there are three entries svhost) then
> > can
> > > click on start . Also in task manager there is no users logged in.
> > >
> > > Control Panel also under users there is nothing but exit.
> > >
> > > Windows update page is all white
> > > My printers are gone
> > > Restore tells me that this isn't available and that I would need to
> > restart
> > > computer.
> > >
> > > The problem is that I think I changed something and I can't restore it
> > back
> > > HELP

May 10, 2012 5:55:21 PM

Now while these cards are extremely useful, the main function (when issued by an offshore bank) is usually to withdraw cash from ATM machines.This is exactly where the want and need to get a full-blown credit card comes in. You'll be able to setup your account online and by fax.Belize has local, Belize banks, and international banks doing business in Belize. offshore bank account <a href=http://www.pcbox.gr/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=101990 >offshore bank account interest rates </a> You would almost certainly go for the Swiss as a result of their worldwide reputation for "superlative" good quality (to coin a phrase from Rolex).Well, banking services are the identical. If it weren't for the distortions, lies, and self-serving propaganda promulagated by the the I.R.S., the U.S. These thoughts are just opinions and should be taken as such not as legal or tax advice. Domestic bank accounts are actually for in-country transactions and not equipped to deal with big volumes of foreign transfers - sort of like using a mini metro to go off-road.

There are jurisdictions where banks are beneath legal obligations to seek references, and you can find banks that request references in spite of any legal obligation to complete so.Occasionally an introduction by a celebration recognized for the offshore bank (for example an current buyer) is accepted as opposed to a reference. If we wish to look on the dark side we are able to take into account Panama carrying out exactly the same if international pressure ever built up sufficiently to force a change. They can not know where you hold a credit card from the offshore bank due to the fact your name will not seem inside the transaction receipt. foreign bank accounts <a href=http://www.albalbastrii.ro/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=5... >foreign bank account tax </a> Some offshore banks will only open corporate accounts in individual - not on the internet or by mail.Of course you'll must have valid passport, and can must get it notarized by a Notary Public (which you are going to typically uncover in huge legal firms). That's why they are relentless in their condemnation and defamation of citizens having offshore bank accounts considering that they fear it is going to only be utilized for a tax free method to hide cash.Regrettably, the promoters of offshore banking have accomplished really small to satisfy or alleviate the suspicions and fears from the public. In Latin America there's an organization of five states called Mercosur. These advantages normally include some or all of:* Powerful privacy* Less restrictive legal regulation* Low or no taxation (i.e. FICTION: Offshore banking can not be that great since they cannot genuinely pay the high rates of interest they supply. But may you appreciate the offshore banking experiences that are available to you inside the future. So there will often be a need to have for offshore bank accounts.What's illegal is using offshore bank accounts to prevent paying taxes you legally owe.
!