I have been burning CD's with 'Nero'for a few months and in the last couple
days I have tried and it gets to 51% disc completed and stops. It sometimes
tells me that there is not enough memory. What can I do?

"Pattylee" <Pattylee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have been burning CD's with 'Nero'for a few months and in the last
couple
> days I have tried and it gets to 51% disc completed and stops. It
sometimes
> tells me that there is not enough memory. What can I do?

This may be referring to disk space as well. Be sure that you have plenty
of free disk space and defragment the drive to rule this out.

HTH
-pk