Mike

Splendid

Running XP Pro on my desktop. Clicked on update icon tonite which started an
update for Service Pack 2. Since then, computer is running very slow,
internet connections affected, memory all tied up, etc. Warnings that I have
too many applications open...when NO applications are open.

Not sure where to look at memory status OR to see what can be closed to
speed up machine and capabilities. Quite frustrating right now.

Thanks.

Hi

Which particular Update was this?

--