How do I get rid of pink tinge to display?

Moved pc and now display is pink. Switched video cards and same, switched
monitors and same. Other PC with monitor works fine. Can't seem to install
monitor other than default.

grumpy_old_man wrote:
> Moved pc and now display is pink. Switched video cards and same,
> switched monitors and same. Other PC with monitor works fine. Can't
> seem to install monitor other than default.

Did you upgrade Video Card drivers and play with the color settings?

--
<- Shenan ->

AKA

Distinguished
Dec 3, 2001

Get a volt meter and first check outlet output then the pc power supply, and
so on. Google search will give you the power supply readings...video
card..ect

"grumpy_old_man" wrote:

> Moved pc and now display is pink. Switched video cards and same, switched
> monitors and same. Other PC with monitor works fine. Can't seem to install
> monitor other than default.

AKA

Distinguished
Dec 3, 2001

sorry 2x post didn't know about delay

"aka" wrote:

> Get a volt meter and first check outlet output then the pc power supply, and
> so on. Google search will give you the power supply readings...video
> card..ect
>
> "grumpy_old_man" wrote:
>
> > Moved pc and now display is pink. Switched video cards and same, switched
> > monitors and same. Other PC with monitor works fine. Can't seem to install
> > monitor other than default.

AKA

Distinguished
Dec 3, 2001

Check power at the wall outlet, after surge protector, PC Power supply, video
card.....Google search for readings-get the neighbor some beers or bbq borrow
a volt meter if you .don't have one