Contacting HP about Evo models

Last response: in Computer Brands
Share
September 23, 2005 5:34:22 PM

Hi there,
I'm Adrian from Italy. I have a notebook Evo n800v, its display does not
turn on, apparently its inverter lcd does not work propertly.
Now I have another annoying problem: I'm not able to contact HP
Assistance on their own site (my browser doesn't open my model's
dedicated page). Can you tell my a way to send them an email?

Cheers,
Adrian

More about : contacting evo models

Anonymous
a b α HP
September 23, 2005 11:18:57 PM

Hello !

Adrian wrote:
> I'm Adrian from Italy. I have a notebook Evo n800v, its display does not
> turn on, apparently its inverter lcd does not work propertly.
> Now I have another annoying problem: I'm not able to contact HP
> Assistance on their own site (my browser doesn't open my model's
> dedicated page). Can you tell my a way to send them an email?
IMHO, are there phone numbers from the call centers and email adresses
on the HP Homepage.
You can also open a call via the ITRC (itrc.hp.com)

Regards

Lars