Contacting HP about Evo models

Hi there,
I'm Adrian from Italy. I have a notebook Evo n800v, its display does not
turn on, apparently its inverter lcd does not work propertly.
Now I have another annoying problem: I'm not able to contact HP
Assistance on their own site (my browser doesn't open my model's
dedicated page). Can you tell my a way to send them an email?

Cheers,
Adrian
1 answer Last reply
More about contacting models

    Hello !

    Adrian wrote:
    > I'm Adrian from Italy. I have a notebook Evo n800v, its display does not
    > turn on, apparently its inverter lcd does not work propertly.
    > Now I have another annoying problem: I'm not able to contact HP
    > Assistance on their own site (my browser doesn't open my model's
    > dedicated page). Can you tell my a way to send them an email?
    IMHO, are there phone numbers from the call centers and email adresses
    on the HP Homepage.
    You can also open a call via the ITRC (itrc.hp.com)

    Regards

    Lars

Hewlett Packard Evo Computers