proret.msi download it here

October 15, 2004 4:35:02 PM

I know you're exhausted from looking for the file or your
CD.

Here is proret.msi, download by right clicking the link,
then clicking "Save Target As."

When you get your "Insert your Office XP CD" message
again, simply click browse? and direct the installer to
the directory where you downloaded proret.msi

http://bafoon0.tripod.com/proret.msi

More about : proret msi download

August 14, 2008 4:06:55 PM

This download worked perfectly for a recent SP3 for Office XP. Thanks.
January 25, 2009 12:28:04 AM

:bounce:
January 12, 2010 2:00:52 AM

Hello -

I right-clicked and saved the file, naming it PRORET. However, when I browsed and tried to use it, it was recognised as "OFFICE1.CAB" even though that name was nowhere in the PRORET file details.

Is the link still active and correct?

Muchas gracias, merci, grazi -
Sarah
!