VIDEO: Duke Nukem Forever Date, Live Footage

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

there is an issue with the date:

Now retailers such as Amazon and GameStop are listing Duke Nukem Forever with a release date of Tuesday, February 1, 2010.

LOL!

Warsaw

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2008
For all you non-believers in the Duke, you better watch your A$$e$. Duke does not forgive when you DON'T bet on him! Anyways though, extremely glad this game is coming out. Waiting those 13 long and grueling years has been too much for mankind.

SirGCal

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2010
Now retailers such as Amazon and GameStop are listing Duke Nukem Forever with a release date of Tuesday, February 1, 2010.

Hu? I agree with Borisof007... Shouldn't you mean 2011?

Non-Euclidean

Distinguished
Nov 5, 2009
I never played and of the DN games. They look uber cool though.
I love the attitude of the game.
Does anyone have any recommendations on which I should start with?

I am not overly anal about graphics, and wouldn't cry like a bitch
playing the older games if the gameplay seems good.

Regulas

Distinguished
May 11, 2008
The video was OK when we didn't have to listen to the potty mouth turd of an announcer. I will have to wait and see if they can live up to the hype they are creating.

wikiwikiwhat

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2008
This game is going to be well worth it, especially if you have a console. If you have a console, graphics haven't been superb. COD:BO still looks like COD4. Gears of War still looks...well...who cares. Halo Reach still looks like Halo 2. Duke Nukem, while not original, hasn't shown his BA mug in quite awhile so he will be very welcomed, in this pansy-filled FPS genre. The king is returning.

jazz84

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2010
[citation][nom]Alchemy69[/nom]Being released is the worse thing that could ever happen to DNF. Remember Dai Katana?[/citation]

Don't worry about it. This isn't a project driven by John Romero's ego, so I think we should be safe in that regard. To your point though, even if it ends up being awesome, it'll be hard to meet 13 years' worth of expectations...

Status
Not open for further replies.