EQ2 - Good quests for clerics

Can someone list the quests in EQ2 available for clerics please?

"Home Mail" <angelfire@pumhc.com> wrote in message
> Can someone list the quests in EQ2 available for clerics please?

there are really good lists on eq2players.com or alla

"Pamela Carlton" <lambchop@whocareswhere.com> wrote in message
> there are really good lists on eq2players.com or alla

Thanks but this is a big website with zillions of links. Could you please
give me a little bit more info on where to find these lists? Thanks in
advance.

> "Pamela Carlton" <lambchop@whocareswhere.com> wrote in message
>> there are really good lists on eq2players.com or alla
>
> Thanks but this is a big website with zillions of links. Could you
> please give me a little bit more info on where to find these lists?
> Thanks in advance.

walk around and talk to every NPC you see, there's tons of quests, way too
many to list here.

"Bebinn" <bebinn@invalid.com> wrote in message
> walk around and talk to every NPC you see, there's tons of quests, way too
> many to list here.

Thanks, but that is exactly what I am trying to avoid. I was wondering if
anyone has a list of cleric specific quests for which clerics receive
"clerical" items e.g. +wisdom items etc, after completing.

> "Bebinn" <bebinn@invalid.com> wrote in message
>> walk around and talk to every NPC you see, there's tons of quests,
>> way too many to list here.
>
> Thanks, but that is exactly what I am trying to avoid. I was wondering
> if anyone has a list of cleric specific quests for which clerics
> receive "clerical" items e.g. +wisdom items etc, after completing.

most of the quests that give weapons or armor have a choice of more than
one reward. For example: cloth, leather, or plate version of the
breastplate being offered. Too bad it don't tell you reward before you
start. I did over 200 quests in beta, there's no way I can tell you which
of those even gave rewards any more. (8 more hours till I can go out and
buy my copy of EQ2)

Patrik

"Home Mail" <angelfire@pumhc.com> writes:

> "Bebinn" <bebinn@invalid.com> wrote in message
> > walk around and talk to every NPC you see, there's tons of quests, way too
> > many to list here.
>
> Thanks, but that is exactly what I am trying to avoid. I was wondering if
> anyone has a list of cleric specific quests for which clerics receive
> "clerical" items e.g. +wisdom items etc, after completing.

Most quests with equipment rewards let you choose among a set of
rewards, at least one of which is good for a cleric (they may not give
more wisdom, but they'll probably give at least more AC/power/hp, all
of which are usable for any class). Not to mention that spoiler sites
tend to spoil the fun in discovering and doing quests, but of course
YMMV.

Go to http://evercrack.eq2guilds.org , go to Links, the first map site there
provides newbie quest info IE: where it starts (mapped), who, and what the
reward is.