My Computer won't restart after installing SP2

I fell asleep while SP2 was installing on my computer, and i think there was
a power outage at my house. When i woke up, i tried to turn on my computer,
but it wouldn't boot up successfully. it would only get to the screen with
the black background and the XP with the blue motion bar at the
bottom.....after that, the computer would got to a green gateway screen, then
make some weird noise and try to reboot again, and it keeps doing this cycle.
Does anyone have any idea on how to fix this???

thanks,
Adam

http://www.fixyourwindows.com/winxpsp2install.htm#SomecommonWindowsXPproblems

How to successfully install Windows XP Service Pack 2:
http://www.fixyourwindows.com/winxpsp2install.htm

Hope this helps!
---
Spyware/Virus Removal and Prevention:
http://www.fixyourwindows.com/windowsxpsolutions.htm
(Links to online virus scans on the same page)

How to optimize Windows XP, 2000, ME
for the best performance (Step-by-step Visual Guide):