Missing "Clipboard" Program

I no longer have the 'Clipboard' program in my WinXP Home. I noticed that in
order to perform certain "Copy" and "Paste" projects, you are instructed to
use your Clipboard. Can the 'NotePad' program be used as a substitute? And
if not, how or where can I get a 'ClipBoard' download?

Catch Ya On The Flip Side !!!

Clipboard Viewer can be reinstalled by going to:
Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs >
Add/Remove Windows Components > Accessories and Utilities >
Details > Accessories > Details > Clipboard Viewer

Perform the following afterward:

1. Right-click on your Desktop and select: NEW > SHORTCUT
2. In the Create Shortcut window, type in: CLIPBRD.EXE , and click "Next"
3. In the next window, type in: ClipBoard Viewer , and click "Finish"
4. A ClipBoard Viewer shortcut icon will appear on your Desktop.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!