Scheduling Defrag in a batch file

Hello all
I am trying to use the AT command tyo schedule a defrag and also log the
results using the -v switch such as defrag.exe c: -v> c:\test.txt
I want to do this so I can verify the defrags are happening as they will be
executed after hours. I cant get AT to run this unless I remove the -v>
c:\test.txt.
I have put this command into a batch file along with a shutdown command (i
want to defrag then shutdown the PC) Then I have scheduled at to run this
batch file, but it just wont go
Any ideas
Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about scheduling defrag batch file

    Defragment All Hard Drives
    http://www.dougknox.com/utility/scripts_desc/defrag_all.htm

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.
    Wes

    In news:96378A0E-E773-4BEE-B7C4-46B6E2A63908@microsoft.com,
    Brad <Brad@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
    > Hello all
    > I am trying to use the AT command tyo schedule a defrag and also log
    > the results using the -v switch such as defrag.exe c: -v> c:\test.txt
    > I want to do this so I can verify the defrags are happening as they
    > will be executed after hours. I cant get AT to run this unless I
    > remove the -v> c:\test.txt.
    > I have put this command into a batch file along with a shutdown
    > command (i want to defrag then shutdown the PC) Then I have scheduled
    > at to run this batch file, but it just wont go
    > Any ideas
    > Thanks

Defragment Command Prompt Windows XP