Which ports should I forward?

julius 85

Distinguished
Dec 18, 2010
Hi, so I posted a question about port forwarding some time ago and I now know that I have double NAT so I have some other questions.
1. This article says, that I should setup a static IP for my PC. Is it really nescessary? My IP hasn't changed for like 2 weeks. Also, it says, that I should setup a static IP for the internal router as well. How do I do that?
2. Which ports should I forward for Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood multiplayer?
3. My internet connection speed is 70/7 Mbps. I've noticed, that websites sometimes take quite long (about 10 seconds) to load and my download speed is only about 2 MB/s. Could it be fixed by forwarding some ports?
4. Also, if I setup a static IP for my PC, I can't find any servers in Black Ops multiplayer, that's why I would like to avoid it. Does anyone know any fix for that?
My routers are both
5. How do I find out what's the external IP of my internal router?

Azzur1

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2010
As far as port forwarding is the problem for assassin creed brotherhood, try google it what ports you need to forward to play the game, and use www.portforward.com to open the ports as per the router 's make listed on the site. Static ip helps a bit in reducing ur ping and improves ur speed too and makes your connection a bit stable.