Standby mode

I want to change the elapsed time for standby mode. I have an Inspiron 5150
laptop (Dell). When I go to Power options I have 1) monitor off, 2) hard
drive off, 3) standby, 4) hybernation. I want 1) 15m, 2) 2hrs, 3) 3hrs, 4)
4hrs. When I select Save as, I get a message Two options not compatable. It
does not show which ones, and I cannot find anything in help. Anyone have
advice? Thanks.

A computer can't hibernate when the hard drive is powered off, since the
contents of RAM can't be saved to the disk.
--
Ted Zieglar