Can't install KB885884

Hi,
Did anyone tried to install KB885884 for Office XP running on WinXP SP2??
I'm having problems to install this update, it always fails. I looked up in
the system events and it reported error 0x80070002.

Does anyone know about it?
--
Without WinFS, Longhorn simply broke my heart, what a system it could be...

Some possibilities:-

When searching for available updates on the Windows Update site, you see the
0x80070002 error
http://v5.windowsupdate.microsoft.com/v5consumer/default.aspx?ln=en-us
This error may occur if there is a content mismatch in the DataStore folder.
http://v5.windowsupdate.microsoft.com/v5consumer/showarticle.aspx?articleid=17&ln=en

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=310794
"Error Code: 0x80070002" Error Message Cites License-Checking Issue After Upgrade on
Dell Computer
NOTE: This issue can be caused by any software that changes the default security
provider. It is not limited to Dell computers or the Dell Assistant software.
WinXP

Could try:

Go to start/run, and type: regsvr32.exe regwizc.dll
OK, then when you get the successful message then type:
regsvr32.exe licdll.dll

or post to the WU NG stating what you've already tried and your OS etc.
Windows Update newsgroup:
or
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/newsgroups/reader.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.windowsupdate&lang=en&cr=US