Fast user switching

I can switch to my husband's account by using the Windows & Q keys.
But when I'm in his account and try to switch back, the screen shows a Guest
account (which has been disabled) and I cannot switch over to my own account
without logging off.

Any suggestions?

TIA!
~Kimberlee

Hi,

Are you using the welcome screen. Are both of your accounts displayed on the
welcome screen when you start up the computer.

Do not use the Start + Q buttons. instead click the log off button from the
start menu. then click on the switch user button and you will be taken back
to the welcome screen where you can see both the accounts. if you have
switched over from the previous account then you will see the number of
programs open in the other account. click on the name to sign and then access
your applications again.

Regards
M. Rajesh
..Net and Windows Shell MVP