How can I free up virtual memory for games?

I cannot play Lineage 2 because windows is telling me to free up virtual
memory and free up hard disk space, what and how do I accomplish this.

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

How big is your hard drive? How much RAM do you have installed? What is the
size if the swap file? (Also known as virtual memory.) Is Windows managing
the virtual memory or have you set it to something?

You can only increase hard drive space by removing programs, etc. Do you
really want to do that?
You can free up virtual memory by increasing it's size - for one thing.