Stalker clear sky what is the point

squareenixx

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2011
Alright I am with Duty and went and stormed freedoms base because it was a side mission and I killed them all and got a mission successful and a reward at duties base.

Yet more freedom have just populated the base and the duty guys are doing it again and I am thinking whats the point if they just come back every time.

Why is this so lame like this I mean there is no sense of progress its just stupid and pointless.

the faction war didn't work so well, they dropped it in the 3rd one, there are duty and freedom everywhere, they breed (not sure what with, don't see many stalkerettes) the point is the plot missions though, the war just goes on around you. Someone reported that the dogs got through somewhere once and made a bit of a mess of things.

squareenixx

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2011

Well even I can think up a better system.

When you defeat the factions base the faction you are with takes over it and have a system that spawns some freedom here are there over the map but not many of them so they can't take their base back. But you also can join them if you want and help them take their base back.

So you can always reverse what you have done with the factions.

Also when you do missions for your faction I think it would be cool if you could upgrade the factions gear as to make them stronger.

But I guess game developers don't care about this stuff and just want to make it look good before you play it so you buy it.

I guess we are just lucky modders are making up for laze devs.