"A previous installation has pending work requiring a reboot.You need to
resatart your computer to complete that instalation."
I have restarted a hundred times since and this still pops up??
any ideas??
many thanks
gemma

Try R.clicking on the task-bar,this opens task mgr.,open the tab
applications,
if you see it thier,end task,it should have an empty page.

"Gemma" wrote:

> "A previous installation has pending work requiring a reboot.You need to
> resatart your computer to complete that instalation."
> I have restarted a hundred times since and this still pops up??
> any ideas??
> many thanks
> gemma

TRENDING THREADS