Does anyone know how to delete the history from the run screen (Start-menu,
run...)? It gets a little annoying when windows keeps trying to complete what
I am going to type.

I've tried clearing my internet cache and history, but that hasn't helped.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Clear IE History, AutoComplete, Clear the TIF, Clear the Run MRU, Typed
URL's
and Clear List:

XP Start Menu:
Right click the Start button | Properties | Customize button | Advanced tab
| Recent Documents | Clear List.

Classic Start Menu:
Right click the Start button | Properties | Customize button | Clear button

[[Removes the list of recently accessed documents, programs, and Web sites
from the Documents
menu.]]

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.