EQ1 - Hell Freezes Over

WOOT DING 60

AND IN ONLY 43.5 DAYS /PLAYED SINCE 28-OCT 2001

THE DINGAGE LAND SPEED RECORD IS IN NO DANGER OF BEING BROKEN :>

IT HAD BEST NOT TAKE ME ANOTHER 3 YEARS TO DING 70...OR THE ENDGAME WILL BE 80 BY THEN :->

THAT IS ALL :->

_________________

Seeq Endestroi
Paladin of Mithanial Marr, The Rathe
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=507035

Visit the Surrender Dorothy web ! (http://dorothyrocks.com)
Visit the Crunch Monkey web ! (http://crunchmonkey.com)

Seeq Endestroi wrote:
> WOOT DING 60
>
> AND IN ONLY 43.5 DAYS /PLAYED SINCE 28-OCT 2001
>
> THE DINGAGE LAND SPEED RECORD IS IN NO DANGER OF BEING BROKEN :>
>
> IT HAD BEST NOT TAKE ME ANOTHER 3 YEARS TO DING 70...OR THE ENDGAME
> WILL BE 80 BY THEN :->
>
> THAT IS ALL :->

No cookie for you. My start date is Dec 26th, 1999. My main that I
created on that date is still only level 57. Someday I will hit 60!

Submitted by: Davek
This message was submitted through the Erollisi Marr Forum

"Seeq Endestroi" <seeq@tcsys.nospam.co.uk> wrote in message
> WOOT DING 60

<snip>

GRATS!! I know I was very excited when I hit 60 and then 65 (hit 65 about a
month before OOW so was only ubah(well ubah in levels) for a few weeks)

Bcarshaman (now 66)
The Nameless

Seeq Endestroi wrote:
> WOOT DING 60
Conga Rats
> AND IN ONLY 43.5 DAYS /PLAYED SINCE 28-OCT 2001
Speedy Gonzalas were you?
> THE DINGAGE LAND SPEED RECORD IS IN NO DANGER OF BEING BROKEN :>
>
> IT HAD BEST NOT TAKE ME ANOTHER 3 YEARS TO DING 70...OR THE ENDGAME WILL BE 80 BY THEN :->

80? I think you underestimate their mudflation (unless of course EQ1
drops half their subscribers in the next 5 months)

And could ya lay off the caps man?

On Wed, 01 Dec 2004 13:57:43 -0600, Tyas <tyas_mt@hotplonkmail.commies> wrote:

> IT HAD BEST NOT TAKE ME ANOTHER 3 YEARS TO DING 70...OR THE ENDGAME WILL BE 80 BY THEN :->
>
>80? I think you underestimate their mudflation (unless of course EQ1
>drops half their subscribers in the next 5 months)

They're at 70 now. Level cap in Oct 2001 was 60. 3 years later, the level cap is 70.
Based on that reasoning alone, I project a level cap of 80 for 2008.

Bah, moot point anyway. EQ1 will be dead and gone by then. :-<

>And could ya lay off the caps man?

I was just being colorful ;->

On Wed, 01 Dec 2004 09:17:38 -0600 in
<m0orq09oiu50m1kc61j4j31g0vbuhqjku0@4ax.com>, Seeq Endestroi
<seeq@tcsys.nospam.co.uk> graced the world with this thought:

>WOOT DING 60
>
>AND IN ONLY 43.5 DAYS /PLAYED SINCE 28-OCT 2001
>
>THE DINGAGE LAND SPEED RECORD IS IN NO DANGER OF BEING BROKEN :>
>
>IT HAD BEST NOT TAKE ME ANOTHER 3 YEARS TO DING 70...OR THE ENDGAME WILL BE 80 BY THEN :->
>
>THAT IS ALL :->

don't lose it!!

On Thu, 02 Dec 2004 13:24:36 GMT, bizbee <tuberoo@earthlink.net> wrote:

>On Wed, 01 Dec 2004 09:17:38 -0600 in
><m0orq09oiu50m1kc61j4j31g0vbuhqjku0@4ax.com>, Seeq Endestroi
><seeq@tcsys.nospam.co.uk> graced the world with this thought:
>
>>WOOT DING 60
>>
>>AND IN ONLY 43.5 DAYS /PLAYED SINCE 28-OCT 2001
>>
>>THE DINGAGE LAND SPEED RECORD IS IN NO DANGER OF BEING BROKEN :>
>>
>>IT HAD BEST NOT TAKE ME ANOTHER 3 YEARS TO DING 70...OR THE ENDGAME WILL BE 80 BY THEN :->
>>
>>THAT IS ALL :->
>>
>don't lose it!!

Absolutely good advice ;->

> On Thu, 02 Dec 2004 13:24:36 GMT, bizbee <tuberoo@earthlink.net>
> wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 01 Dec 2004 09:17:38 -0600 in
>><m0orq09oiu50m1kc61j4j31g0vbuhqjku0@4ax.com>, Seeq Endestroi
>><seeq@tcsys.nospam.co.uk> graced the world with this thought:
>>
>>>WOOT DING 60
>>>
>>>AND IN ONLY 43.5 DAYS /PLAYED SINCE 28-OCT 2001
>>>
>>>THE DINGAGE LAND SPEED RECORD IS IN NO DANGER OF BEING BROKEN :>
>>>
>>>IT HAD BEST NOT TAKE ME ANOTHER 3 YEARS TO DING 70...OR THE ENDGAME
>>>WILL BE 80 BY THEN :->
>>>
>>>THAT IS ALL :->
>>>
>>don't lose it!!
>
> Absolutely good advice ;->

My record I think is 17 times to lose a level...

--
On Erollisi Marr in <Sanctuary of Marr>

On Steamfont in <Bane of Evil>
Graeme, 16 Dwarven Shaman, 14 Scholar

On 2 Dec 2004 18:09:40 GMT, Graeme Faelban <RichardRapier@netscape.net> wrote:

>My record I think is 17 times to lose a level...

Naggy?

> On 2 Dec 2004 18:09:40 GMT, Graeme Faelban
> <RichardRapier@netscape.net> wrote:
>
>>My record I think is 17 times to lose a level...
>
> Naggy?

Nope, never done naggy of vox. Just lots of time raiding, little time
xping for a while, and had just dinged a level.

--

"Davek" <Davek.1gletz@erollisimarr-dot-com-forum.com> wrote in message

> No cookie for you. My start date is Dec 26th, 1999. My main that I
> created on that date is still only level 57. Someday I will hit 60!

Drop that cookie, son.:)

Started March 16, 1999(first day of EQ Classic). My first and main character
just hit 56 last Tuesday. He might be the oldest *active* Necromancer on the
Rallos Zek server; SOE is unfortunately not able to confirm that.. I've also
leveled a Cleric to 25, a Ranger to 20, and several others to 10-15.

"Malvolin" <spirit@nospam.columbus.rr.com> wrote in message

> "Davek" <Davek.1gletz@erollisimarr-dot-com-forum.com> wrote in message
>>
>> No cookie for you. My start date is Dec 26th, 1999. My main that I
>> created on that date is still only level 57. Someday I will hit 60!
>
> Drop that cookie, son.:)
>
> Started March 16, 1999(first day of EQ Classic). My first and main
> character
> just hit 56 last Tuesday. He might be the oldest *active* Necromancer on
> the
> Rallos Zek server; SOE is unfortunately not able to confirm that.

I'm not sure what your definition of "active" is, but he sounds pretty lazy
to me. :p

--
EQ: Binnen 65+ enc - Zeb
EQ2: Lahr 10+ enc - Kith

"Dan Harmon" <deharmon@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
> "Malvolin" <spirit@nospam.columbus.rr.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "Davek" <Davek.1gletz@erollisimarr-dot-com-forum.com> wrote in message
> >>
> >> No cookie for you. My start date is Dec 26th, 1999. My main that I
> >> created on that date is still only level 57. Someday I will hit 60!
> >
> > Drop that cookie, son.:)
> >
> > Started March 16, 1999(first day of EQ Classic). My first and main
> > character
> > just hit 56 last Tuesday. He might be the oldest *active* Necromancer on
> > the
> > Rallos Zek server; SOE is unfortunately not able to confirm that.
>
> I'm not sure what your definition of "active" is, but he sounds pretty
lazy
> to me. :p

LOL:)

Nah. His Player is pretty casual, what with juggling a wife, 2 kids and a
career. That, and he battled a severe case of Character Creation Disorder
for the first couple years.;)