Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Will my rig be able to max out skyrim?

Last response: in Video Games
Share
October 13, 2011 9:55:59 PM

Hey guys i want to know if my computer can max skryim out with no lag. here are specs. Ignor specs listed on my profile page.
DELL XPS 8300
i7 2600
8g of ram
GTX 560 Overclocked
21.5 inch alienware montitor
planning on running it on 1920 1080!
BF3 Beta runs no prob on high settings on 1680X1080 with no lag if that helps! 1920 1080 it lags a little though.
460w PSU

More about : rig max skyrim

October 14, 2011 5:28:47 AM

if an xbox 360 can run it, so can you . Max? assuming from most console ports, yes
m
0
l
October 14, 2011 4:57:12 PM

No telling on whether you can max the game out, but I'm assuming it should.
m
0
l
Related resources
October 14, 2011 5:02:18 PM

As it is a crappy console-port, you should have no problems:
Recommended System Requirements
* OS: Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7
* CPU: Core 2 Quad 3 GHz
* RAM: 3 GB
* HDD: 15 GB free disk space
* Graphics: 512 MB Graphics Memory
* Sound Card: DirectX 9 Compatible
* DirectX: Version 9.0c
m
0
l
October 14, 2011 7:31:37 PM

chriscornell said:
As it is a crappy console-port, you should have no problems:
Recommended System Requirements
* OS: Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7
* CPU: Core 2 Quad 3 GHz
* RAM: 3 GB
* HDD: 15 GB free disk space
* Graphics: 512 MB Graphics Memory
* Sound Card: DirectX 9 Compatible
* DirectX: Version 9.0c


We all know how a "crappy console port" can act out on a more than decent PC, don't you all forget GTA IV.
m
0
l
October 14, 2011 9:18:24 PM

Eldd said:
We all know how a "crappy console port" can act out on a more than decent PC, don't you all forget GTA IV.

That's because gta4 was poorly ported . Im thinking Bethesda knows a thing pr two about cross platform ports
m
0
l
October 14, 2011 9:26:55 PM

FlintIronStagg said:
That's because gta4 was poorly ported . Im thinking Bethesda knows a thing pr two about cross platform ports


Hopefully. Morrowind and Oblivion were good examples, so if we judge them by that, we should be in the clear.
m
0
l
October 21, 2011 2:58:25 AM

Eldd said:
Hopefully. Morrowind and Oblivion were good examples, so if we judge them by that, we should be in the clear.



But Morrowind at least, and I think Oblivion too (though I may be wrong), were designed for pc and ported to consoles. Oblivion wasn't very well optimized though.
m
0
l
!