Anyone heard any news on whether they will allow more than 4?

Rom Gin <romulator@adelphia.net> wrote:
>Anyone heard any news on whether they will allow more than 4?

The only news on this is that the game shipped with no change from beta in
this respect. I have seen no indication that further news is expected, or
that anyone at Sony is considering any change.

I'd advise everyone to expect the limit of 4 chars per account to last until
the first, and more likely the second or third round of wimping/expansions.
Perhaps longer.
--
Mark Rafn dagon@dagon.net <http://www.dagon.net/>