Good Co-op PC Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

computernoob101

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2011
Hey i'm looking for a good Co-op/Multiplayer game preferably from steam, games i'm not interested in or have already played include Dead island,lfd2,portal 2 and killing floor. Also i am wondering if my PC would run Borderlands even if its on low settings wouldn't bother me? im also interested in any Single player/Co-op RPG games with lots of story and Character development.

Specs:
Intel core i3 3.07Ghz
ATI Radeon HD 5450 1gig
4gig ram
Windows7

Solution
you grafix card is kinda low so i'm not sure if you'll be able to play borderlands, I suggest save some money and upgrade your video card during black friday, Borderlands will be on sale during the steam holiday blowout and you might be able to get it for $5 -$7.
Then save some more money and invest in Colonial Marines, it will have Co-op built in when it comes out. So far it is looking sweet (just think of L4D2 but with aliens)

jgiron

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2008
you grafix card is kinda low so i'm not sure if you'll be able to play borderlands, I suggest save some money and upgrade your video card during black friday, Borderlands will be on sale during the steam holiday blowout and you might be able to get it for $5 -$7.
Then save some more money and invest in Colonial Marines, it will have Co-op built in when it comes out. So far it is looking sweet (just think of L4D2 but with aliens)

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS