SLOW COMPUTER SINCE XP SP2 INSTALL

what can i do n how can I remove the XP SP2 from my computer
3 answers Last reply
More about slow computer install

    First try running a Disk Cleanup and then a Defrag.
    www.coribright.com

    "badtaz" <badtaz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > what can i do n how can I remove the XP SP2 from my computer

    http://www.fixyourwindows.com/winxpsp2install.htm#SomecommonWindowsXPproblems

    How to successfully install Windows XP Service Pack 2:
    http://www.fixyourwindows.com/winxpsp2install.htm

    Good Luck!
    ---
    How to optimize Windows XP, 2000, ME
    for the best performance (Step-by-step Visual Guide):
    http://www.fixyourwindows.com

    Spyware/Virus Removal and Prevention:
    http://www.fixyourwindows.com/windowsxpsolutions.htm
    (Links to online virus scans on the same page)

    "badtaz" wrote:

    > what can i do n how can I remove the XP SP2 from my computer

    First try this:
    It may take up to 3 day for the prefetch to rebuild.

    If you need to uninstall SP-2:
    Reboot
    Go to Add/Remove Programs in Control Panel.
    Double click "Service Pack 2" and follow prompts to uninstall SP-2.

    Otherwise System Restore to Date/Time before issue started:
    Start/All Programs/Accessories/System Tools/System Restore

    Follow this when ready to install SP-2:

    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

    "badtaz" <badtaz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > what can i do n how can I remove the XP SP2 from my computer

Computers Microsoft Windows XP