EQ2: EL access quest was rather fun

The first few steps were dull (especially farming crabs.. bleah!) but
then going onto the boat instance and fighting off six waves of mobs
with your group, the last of which is a boss mob group rated orange
(to my L25) ^^ group(x2) proccing a gflux (can't be thrown overboard
though!) with four orange skellies.

Hope Zek access is as fun. Though I am rather unimpressed at the
existance of access quests in the first place, at least they aren't
*too* involved.

--

"Why stop now, just when I'm hating it?" - Marvin

"It's certainly not a "memory leak." - 'shadows', my latest stalker
"No one said it wasn't a memory leak." - 'shadows' a few posts later

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

.. Though I am rather unimpressed at the
> existance of access quests in the first place, at least they aren't
> *too* involved.

LOL enter the Zek quest...