EQ2: Location help

Last response: in Video Games
a b } Memory
December 2, 2004 7:42:37 AM

Anyone seen "Camp Leeot" in Nektulos, or "Last Stand" in Thundering
Steppes, and can give me a general nudge?

--

"Why stop now, just when I'm hating it?" - Marvin

"It's certainly not a "memory leak." - 'shadows', my latest stalker
"No one said it wasn't a memory leak." - 'shadows' a few posts later

More about : eq2 location

Anonymous
a b } Memory
December 3, 2004 2:37:39 PM

"Ben Sisson" <ilkhanikeDIESPAM@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
> Anyone seen "Camp Leeot" in Nektulos, or "Last Stand" in Thundering
> Steppes, and can give me a general nudge?

Try this site: http://www.gry-online.pl/eq2/maps.asp?ID=14

It's got lots of EQ2 maps and stuff. Hopefully it helps.
Anonymous
a b } Memory
December 3, 2004 2:37:40 PM

A thousand monkeys banging on keyboards posted the following under the
name "Home Mail" <angelfire@pumhc.com>:

>"Ben Sisson" <ilkhanikeDIESPAM@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
>> Anyone seen "Camp Leeot" in Nektulos, or "Last Stand" in Thundering
>> Steppes, and can give me a general nudge?
>
>Try this site: http://www.gry-online.pl/eq2/maps.asp?ID=14
>
>It's got lots of EQ2 maps and stuff. Hopefully it helps.

Maybe eventually it will but it doesn't go any further than the newbie
lands and connected dungeons. No Nektulos, no TS.

--

"Why stop now, just when I'm hating it?" - Marvin

"It's certainly not a "memory leak." - 'shadows', my latest stalker
"No one said it wasn't a memory leak." - 'shadows' a few posts later
a b } Memory
December 3, 2004 7:14:39 PM

> Maybe eventually it will but it doesn't go any further than the newbie
> lands and connected dungeons. No Nektulos, no TS.

Ah ok, I'm sorry about that.
Anonymous
a b } Memory
December 3, 2004 10:28:23 PM

"Ben Sisson" <ilkhanikeDIESPAM@yahoo.ca> wrote in message

: Anyone seen "Camp Leeot" in Nektulos, or "Last Stand" in Thundering
: Steppes, and can give me a general nudge?

Oh, no! Ben, you are my MMORPG role-model, my hero. So far, you have known
everything I ever needed to know about EQ2 (and COH before that). The fact
that you are stumped surely signals the coming of the Armageddon.

Say it ain't so, Ben! Say it ain't so. ;)

David S.
Anonymous
a b } Memory
December 4, 2004 12:57:52 AM

name "David S." <davids@nicetryspammers.com>:

>"Ben Sisson" <ilkhanikeDIESPAM@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
>
>: Anyone seen "Camp Leeot" in Nektulos, or "Last Stand" in Thundering
>: Steppes, and can give me a general nudge?
>
>Oh, no! Ben, you are my MMORPG role-model, my hero. So far, you have known
>everything I ever needed to know about EQ2 (and COH before that). The fact
>that you are stumped surely signals the coming of the Armageddon.
>
>Say it ain't so, Ben! Say it ain't so. ;)

Most the people in EQ2 beta know 10 times as much as me about the
game.

Well, maybe 3 times.

But I can't find anyone *in game* who knows those two spots either. Am
I the only person in existance doing the racial history quests?

--

"Why stop now, just when I'm hating it?" - Marvin

"It's certainly not a "memory leak." - 'shadows', my latest stalker
"No one said it wasn't a memory leak." - 'shadows' a few posts later
Anonymous
a b } Memory
December 4, 2004 3:24:55 AM

On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 21:57:52 GMT, Ben Sisson
<ilkhanikeDIESPAM@yahoo.ca> wrote:

>A thousand monkeys banging on keyboards posted the following under the
>name "David S." <davids@nicetryspammers.com>:
>
>>"Ben Sisson" <ilkhanikeDIESPAM@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
>>
>>: Anyone seen "Camp Leeot" in Nektulos, or "Last Stand" in Thundering
>>: Steppes, and can give me a general nudge?
>>
>>Oh, no! Ben, you are my MMORPG role-model, my hero. So far, you have known
>>everything I ever needed to know about EQ2 (and COH before that). The fact
>>that you are stumped surely signals the coming of the Armageddon.
>>
>>Say it ain't so, Ben! Say it ain't so. ;)
>
>Most the people in EQ2 beta know 10 times as much as me about the
>game.
>
>Well, maybe 3 times.
>
>But I can't find anyone *in game* who knows those two spots either. Am
>I the only person in existance doing the racial history quests?

I picked up the Gnome one, and am stuck in part 2 (as I need to visit
somewhere I can't venture for a while yet). Consequently, I'm
reluctant to have yet mor emore long-term quests filling up my
journal.

And what's with all the carrots ?
a b } Memory
December 4, 2004 8:03:47 AM

name Mark Morrison <drdpikeuk@aol.com>:

>On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 21:57:52 GMT, Ben Sisson
><ilkhanikeDIESPAM@yahoo.ca> wrote:
>
>>A thousand monkeys banging on keyboards posted the following under the
>>name "David S." <davids@nicetryspammers.com>:
>>
>>>"Ben Sisson" <ilkhanikeDIESPAM@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
>>>
>>>: Anyone seen "Camp Leeot" in Nektulos, or "Last Stand" in Thundering
>>>: Steppes, and can give me a general nudge?
>>>
>>>Oh, no! Ben, you are my MMORPG role-model, my hero. So far, you have known
>>>everything I ever needed to know about EQ2 (and COH before that). The fact
>>>that you are stumped surely signals the coming of the Armageddon.
>>>
>>>Say it ain't so, Ben! Say it ain't so. ;)
>>
>>Most the people in EQ2 beta know 10 times as much as me about the
>>game.
>>
>>Well, maybe 3 times.
>>
>>But I can't find anyone *in game* who knows those two spots either. Am
>>I the only person in existance doing the racial history quests?
>>
>I picked up the Gnome one, and am stuck in part 2 (as I need to visit
>somewhere I can't venture for a while yet). Consequently, I'm
>reluctant to have yet mor emore long-term quests filling up my
>journal.

I have the gnome one, I started that one first (being a gnome and
all). Which was the spot? Was that the one down in the depths of one
of the commonlands dungeons behind a locked door?

IIRC I managed to get to part 3 of the dwarf one, and it is sending me
to Feerrott. I'm not sure anyone on the server has even done that
access quest, let alone me.

I wonder what the rewards are like.

--

"Why stop now, just when I'm hating it?" - Marvin
Anonymous
a b } Memory
December 4, 2004 3:50:55 PM

On Sat, 04 Dec 2004 05:03:47 GMT, Ben Sisson
<ilkhanikeDIESPAM@yahoo.ca> wrote:

>A thousand monkeys banging on keyboards posted the following under the
>name Mark Morrison <drdpikeuk@aol.com>:
>
>>On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 21:57:52 GMT, Ben Sisson
>><ilkhanikeDIESPAM@yahoo.ca> wrote:
>>
>>>A thousand monkeys banging on keyboards posted the following under the

>>>Most the people in EQ2 beta know 10 times as much as me about the
>>>game.
>>>
>>>Well, maybe 3 times.
>>>
>>>But I can't find anyone *in game* who knows those two spots either. Am
>>>I the only person in existance doing the racial history quests?
>>>
>>I picked up the Gnome one, and am stuck in part 2 (as I need to visit
>>somewhere I can't venture for a while yet). Consequently, I'm
>>reluctant to have yet mor emore long-term quests filling up my
>>journal.
>
>I have the gnome one, I started that one first (being a gnome and
>all). Which was the spot? Was that the one down in the depths of one
>of the commonlands dungeons behind a locked door?
>
>IIRC I managed to get to part 3 of the dwarf one, and it is sending me
>to Feerrott. I'm not sure anyone on the server has even done that
>access quest, let alone me.
>
>I wonder what the rewards are like.

It wants me to visit the Bridge of Somewhere - and I think that
Somewhere is where the Giants hang out...

Actually, it might have been the halfling one - I'll check later.

And what's with all the carrots ?
a b } Memory
December 6, 2004 6:32:22 PM

"Ben Sisson" <ilkhanikeDIESPAM@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
<snip>
> But I can't find anyone *in game* who knows those two spots either. Am
> I the only person in existance doing the racial history quests?

Racial History quest is something I've not heard of until now. I'm guessing
that each race has one, any idea who to speak to for these quests? Namely
Barbarian to begin.

Thanks,
Bcarshaman
11 Shaman / 9 Artisan
Steamfont
Anonymous
a b } Memory
December 6, 2004 6:35:09 PM

"bcarshaman" <everquest@wiselogel.com> wrote in message

> "Ben Sisson" <ilkhanikeDIESPAM@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
> <snip>
>> But I can't find anyone *in game* who knows those two spots either. Am
>> I the only person in existance doing the racial history quests?
>>
> Racial History quest is something I've not heard of until now. I'm
> guessing that each race has one, any idea who to speak to for these
> quests? Namely Barbarian to begin.
>
> Thanks,
> Bcarshaman
> 11 Shaman / 9 Artisan
> Steamfont
Hmm, I did some searching after I posed the question.

Could it be the quest entitled History of the Barbarians, Part 1" given by
Indis Surion in S. Qeynos

I'll start there.

Thanks :)
!