I finally got my copy of the game up and running. I know it's a graphically intense game, still I want to know is there a way to improve the gameplay.
I have a i3 processor@ 2.13GHz and 3GB RAM. I'm relying on Integrated Graphics to run the game and it feels crappy. the keyboard controls are crappy
as well. Pls help me improve the gameplay without me having to buy a video card or joystick or anything.
* OS: Windows XP (Service Pack 3) or Windows Vista (Service Pack 1) / Windows 7
* CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz / AMD X2 64 2.4GHz
* RAM: 2 GB
* HDD: 7 GB free disk space
* Graphics: 256 MB Graphics Memory
* Sound Card: DirectX 9 Compatible
* DirectX: Version 9.0c
* Online Multiplayer – 512 Kbps or faster
Supported Graphics Cards:
ATI HD3 Series or greater; NVIDIA GeForce 8 Series or higher or greater Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported
I'm assuming you're already aware of the above requirements, but just in case!
Your CPU can cut it but I have my doubts whether your onboard graphics will be able to run the game. You'll just have to try running the game on the lowest settings. Also, try lowering the resolution as well.