Sign in with
Your question

Starcraft 2 vs Dawn of War 2

Last response: in Video Games

Starcraft 2 vs Dawn of War 2

Total: 14 votes (2 blank votes)

• Are you kidding? Starcraft 2 FTW!!!
  • 0 %
  • Dawn of War 2 is better, in my opinion.
  • 59 %
  • I like both equally.
  • 9 %
  • I don't really like either of them.
  • 34 %
October 16, 2011 6:59:11 AM

Which game do you think is deeper, funner, more hardcore, and ultimately better?

I think Dawn of War 2. I find it to be a much deeper experience - not to mention that it was Warhammer 40K that inspired Starcraft in the first place.

More about : starcraft dawn war

October 16, 2011 4:06:25 PM

I will take any of the Dawn of War titles over Starcraft II any day of the week. They are just better, more fulfilling games over all.
October 16, 2011 4:15:50 PM

professorprofessorson said:
I will take any of the Dawn of War titles over Starcraft II any day of the week. They are just better, more fulfilling games over all.

I agree :wahoo: 
Related resources
October 17, 2011 2:46:55 AM

I love the 40k Atmosphere much more and DoW2 is one of my favorite games this gen. Starcraft never really interested me mostly because of 40k lol. Tyranids rape zergs everytime.
October 17, 2011 10:41:35 PM

I got into the first starcraft a little bit, but the first Dawn of War pwned it so bad.

I don't think Starcraft 2 comes close, either.
October 18, 2011 10:29:50 AM

Havn't played RTS games for a long time, none have interested me. But nowi have played through the starcraft 2 single player, it was great, but short. Probably the shortest game i have played through. I will try this Dawn of war.
October 18, 2011 11:13:09 AM

Never played Starcraft. My fav RTS is Company of Heroes. I was tempted to buy Starcraft at one point to see what all the hype was about, but I bought Dawn of war 1 & 2 the other day in the steam sale and now I have no intention of buying Starcraft at all. Relic FTW.
October 18, 2011 6:09:49 PM

I am biased because I have only played the demo for Starcraft II but I just like DOW II better.
October 18, 2011 9:27:34 PM

DoW easily. I think I broke either 400 or 500 total plays in DoW; the highest of any RTS I've played. I still recall certain MP matches where our team (2v2) nearly fall but somehow rise and pull a victory. I remember doing a 1v1 on a tiny map as IG vs Chaos...that was a good match that I barely won. These matches had to have taken place a good 3+ years ago too.

DoW II is amazing just for the "arena" mini game. I'll give SC II credit for a better campaign, but for me that's about where it ends.
October 28, 2011 3:20:01 PM

dow are the best games specialy dow retribution and the others
!