Macromedia question

October 23, 2004 5:02:31 PM

Hi All

When surfing the net an error message appears and the page I am viewing
closes down. After I send the report to Microsoft, I click on more
information and the following message appears

Error caused by Macromedia, Inc.: No specific solution found

Problem Description:

An unknown error occurred in the Flash Player created by Macromedia, Inc..
This application/driver is loaded during start-up and may cause problems
even if you are not currently using Flash Player.

Problem Resolution:

Microsoft is currently not aware of a specific solution for the problem that
you reported. Below are a list of recommendations to take which may help
prevent the problem from reoccurring.

a.. Contact Macromedia, Inc. for support or product updates.
b.. Remove the faulting application or driver. Click here for
instructions.
If this problem continues to occur with the latest product updates for Flash
Player we highly recommend you obtain assistance and troubleshooting
information directly from Macromedia, In

Any help please

Thank you

More about : macromedia question

Anonymous
October 23, 2004 5:02:32 PM

"We highly recommend you obtain assistance and troubleshooting information
directly from Macromedia."

This group is for the Windows XP operating system.

Tee Zieglar

"TMG" <tmg@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> Hi All
>
> When surfing the net an error message appears and the page I am viewing
> closes down. After I send the report to Microsoft, I click on more
> information and the following message appears
>
> Error caused by Macromedia, Inc.: No specific solution found
>
> Problem Description:
>
> An unknown error occurred in the Flash Player created by Macromedia, Inc..
> This application/driver is loaded during start-up and may cause problems
> even if you are not currently using Flash Player.
>
> Problem Resolution:
>
> Microsoft is currently not aware of a specific solution for the problem
> that
> you reported. Below are a list of recommendations to take which may help
> prevent the problem from reoccurring.
>
> a.. Contact Macromedia, Inc. for support or product updates.
> b.. Remove the faulting application or driver. Click here for
> instructions.
> If this problem continues to occur with the latest product updates for
> Flash
> Player we highly recommend you obtain assistance and troubleshooting
> information directly from Macromedia, In
>

> Any help please
>
> Thank you

Anonymous
October 24, 2004 9:23:08 AM

Thank you for your professional response Ted.Oh by the way everyone I am
using Windows XP.
Sorry I forgot to include it in my original message
!