Problem with back-up feature

My back-up feature seems to have disappeared from the System Tools menu. I'm
not sure but I think it happened when I downloaded the latest service pack
update. Anyone know how to fix this problem?

Installing the Backup Program on the Home Version
http://www.onecomputerguy.com/windowsxp_tips.htm#backup_home

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP