Removal of virus software

sue

Hi
I am trying to remove an old anti virus software so that i can install my
new one. Have gone through the normal add/remove screens. And keep getting
the following message.
Installation support file could not be installed.
The system can not find the file specified.

Hope someone can help, i really need to delete this file.
Thanks in advance

Hi

Have you tried re-installing, then uninstalling the old program. That error
message means that the uninstall reference file can't be found.

--

Will Denny
MVP - Windows Shell/User