julius 85

Distinguished
Dec 18, 2010
OK, so I know, that there's a lot of topics like this, but I wanted to ask you.
My specs are:
Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400 @2.66 GHz
AMD HD 5830 @ stock
4 GB DDR3 @ 1333 MHz
Could I run it at 1400x900 at least at low-medium settings and 2xAA?

Eldd

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008

Most likely that you will run it on that machine, I am not sure about the AA, but it will definitely work. And hopefully, the game is well optimized, which will increase your chances of running the game at acceptable rates. The game will certainly run better for you on the single player campaign than the multiplayer though.

Patrickoby1

Distinguished
Oct 18, 2011
100% you'll be able to run it. I have an ATI 4850 which is worse than your card and I ran the Beta on High settings at like 40FPS.

Also you can check here just to make sure: http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/

My vote is you can run it on better than low settings. I'd start with no AA or x2 AA and work up the details. If you have it on the native resolution I usually like details over AA. Your CPU should be perfectly fine, your GPU is probably the best place to start if you are ever considering an upgrade. However, you will be good to go as far as running the game.

the beta shouldnt be the judge at this point; it was an early build and also looked and ran like crap.