Gainward GTX 560 Ti 1 GB
MB BIOSTAR P43-A7 mainboard
2x G SKILL 2 GB DDR2 RAM
Fortron Hexa 500W
Standard Intel CPU cooling
HDD 500 GB - WD5000AAKS, SATA-2, 7200 rpm, 16 MB
I am using 285.36 drivers

I compared my fps benchmarks with the ones online and they are lower; :(
Example:COD Black Ops on 1920x1080 no AA EXRA details minimal 45, average 50,while on the benchmarks i saw online its like 80 to 90 average;
Similiar problem on Battlefield 3 BETA 1680x1050 no AA HIGH details it goes around 40 average,depends on which part of the map;
I even ran 3D Mark 11 and it tells me that my rig is preforming slower than the similiar specs;

My questions are:
Do I have enough power supply to overclock my CPU to 3.4 GHz and better cooling or overclock my GPU, and will it improve my preformance?
If not, is there any other way to improve it?
Am I bottlenecked?
Could it be the FSB?

Sorry for my not so good english...

differences in motherboard. ram and over all system integration have an effect on your performance. your ram is likely to be higher latency which can account for 10% of the over all. a difference in manufacturer can also have a dramatic effect on fps...
your hdd is a little slow for the gpu and cpu performance you have available.

gainward have performance close to the reference cards, unlike xfx that use custom pcb's along with other select part replacements that can increase performance by 5-10 percent.

over-clocking on that psu may be tricky with the gfx you have as your close to the limit already for recommended psu size.

Your HDD, RAM and CPU seems like the slowing factors there. Your CPU might be bottlenecking that GPU a bit, since it's running at lower clock rates (stock).
If you plan on overclocking, then get an aftermarket cooler. Don't OC with a stock Intel cooler.