Tim

My Aunt did somethinf to her computer and caused all of her icons to be
large. So I told her about System Restore. I trird to restore her system,but
was unable to get the month to change from October to September. That when
the problem arose. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance

Tim wrote:
> My Aunt did somethinf to her computer and caused all of her icons to
> be large. So I told her about System Restore. I trird to restore her
> system,but was unable to get the month to change from October to
> September. That when the problem arose. Can anyone help? Thanks in
> advance

Tim

If you cannot select a previous month, it simply means that there are no
restore points available in the previous month. Restore points are
automatically deleted when the size of the restore points reaches the
maximum space selected by the user.

You can increase this space allocation in Control Panel/System Icon/System
Restore Tab.

--
Ronnie Vernon
Microsoft MVP