Error Windows Installer not properly loaded unable to comp..

Ed

Has anyone figured this out yet? I bought Norton Systemworks 2005 and am
unable to download it because it says Windows Installer did not load
properly. Someone mentioned they ran Installer in the Diagnostic Mode. How
do you do this and can anyone tell me how to make this work.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;314852
How to Enable Windows Installer Logging in Windows XP

How to resolve Common "Windows Installer" Problems
;555175]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[LN];555175

Windows Installer Cleanup Utility
http://download.microsoft.com/download/office2000pro/util20/1/NT4/EN-US/msicuu.exe