i really need to find erased emails

I really need to find erased emails on my pc, can anyone help me find them?

Is there an email tracker that i can use?

pierce454 wrote:
> I really need to find erased emails on my pc, can anyone help me
> find them?
>
> Is there an email tracker that i can use?

You erased them.. By definition, they are gone.
You should restore them from the backup you made before erasing them.

Also, a lot of capability depends on the email client in question.
Some email applications just put things in the trash and they are not gone
until you empty said trash. However, some of these programs can do this on
exit as well.. Or if you pressed SHIFT+DELETE, *poof*

--
<- Shenan ->

TRENDING THREADS