EQ2 Isle of refuge return

On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 16:01:04 GMT, imgame wrote:

> Just a question, once a character leaves IOR can you return there from
> Qeynos?

No
--
RJB
12/3/2004 11:18:11 AM

"The most overlooked advantage to owning a computer is that if they foul
up, there's no law against whacking them around a little."
-Porterfield

"RJB" <robartle@NOSPAM.hotmail.com> wrote in message
> On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 16:01:04 GMT, imgame wrote:
>
>> Just a question, once a character leaves IOR can you return there from
>> Qeynos?
>
> No

Are you sure I swear I saw a 19th lev dude there once.

"Persival" <noemail@nomail.com> wrote in message

> "RJB" <robartle@NOSPAM.hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 16:01:04 GMT, imgame wrote:
>>
>>> Just a question, once a character leaves IOR can you return there from
>>> Qeynos?
>>
>> No
>
> Are you sure I swear I saw a 19th lev dude there once.

If you saw someone that high level, it was likely a GM

---

toolstech wrote:
> "Persival" <noemail@nomail.com> wrote in message
>
>>"RJB" <robartle@NOSPAM.hotmail.com> wrote in message

>>>No
>>
>>Are you sure I swear I saw a 19th lev dude there once.
>>

> If you saw someone that high level, it was likely a GM

Probably just a Guide. They started their Guide program in EQ2 recently
and they help out on the newbie island and starting city areas. Give
directions, perform some quests, and such.

On Sat, 04 Dec 2004 16:31:02 -0500, ritchie wrote:

>Probably just a Guide. They started their Guide program in EQ2 recently
>and they help out on the newbie island and starting city areas. Give
>directions, perform some quests, and such.

One of them gave me a glass of milk and a cookie :)
--
Henrik Dissing
Vork - Dwarf Warrior on Highkeep

(e-mail: hendis AT post DOT tele DOT dk)