Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Pass Crysis 2 GPU Check

Last response: in Video Games
October 20, 2011 6:56:19 AM

Crysis 2 is not letting me to enter because of my GPU (GT 9400).
I know this might damage it, but I don't care! How can I play it?

More about : pass crysis gpu check

October 20, 2011 8:05:06 AM

You can play Crysis 2 on gamer settings on 1024x768 easily so what exactly is your problem elaborate it.

There are new Crysis 2 patches apply them and see whether it allows or not!
m
l
October 20, 2011 8:42:10 AM

rocky41 said:
You can play Crysis 2 on gamer settings on 1024x768 easily so what exactly is your problem elaborate it.

There are new Crysis 2 patches apply them and see whether it allows or not!

Right now, am trying to play the demo instead of wasting money.
Is there patches for demos?
m
l
Related resources
October 20, 2011 9:14:48 AM

I never heard having any problem in patches, but in the full version game i got the message that my gpu was not compatible message but after the patch it was all ok.

buying Crysis 2 isn't like wasting money in my opinion, i have loved the story and gameplay but its all upto you.

Elaborate properly what type of error you are facing.
m
l
October 20, 2011 11:00:14 AM

Your gt9400 is too weak for those type of games. It's not for gaming you should try grabbing atleast GTS450 or 5770
m
l
October 20, 2011 5:10:50 PM

rocky41 said:
I never heard having any problem in patches, but in the full version game i got the message that my gpu was not compatible message but after the patch it was all ok.

buying Crysis 2 isn't like wasting money in my opinion, i have loved the story and gameplay but its all upto you.

Elaborate properly what type of error you are facing.

Am not saying Crysis 2 is useless, but if I can't play the demo, I can't play it full!
m
l

Best solution

October 21, 2011 3:54:12 AM

It is not the case, you can play the game on gamer settings properly as my friend has the same GPU and he has played the game properly. You can play the game at good settings and dont mind other saying "Your gt9400 is too weak for those type of games" without even checking , so better thing to do is to check by your self.

I can 100% say that you can run the game properly so buy it and the same type of error comes in full game too but there are 2 patches released by crytek that will fix the issue and Crysis 2 is this years one of the best shooter so buying it wont hurt you.
October 21, 2011 5:41:23 AM

Best answer selected by muradw2.
m
l
!