RUNDLL error code when start up

When I start up I get this code C:\Progra~1\Thesea~1\UCMTSAIE.dll
Comment: Can not load this module. Can someone please tell me what it is
and how can I get rid of it?

"Dyjo DC" <Dyjo DC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I start up I get this code C:\Progra~1\Thesea~1\UCMTSAIE.dll
> Comment: Can not load this module. Can someone please tell me what it is
> and how can I get rid of it?

It's for a "search accellerator toolbar" UCMore that comes with filesharing
programs. You might want to try removing it via control panel - add/remove
programs. There are probably other apps that can be removed as well, if
you ave this.

Note that this may break whatever filesharing app you are using.

HTH
-pk