Closed Solved

SWTOR ......

With the upcoming released of Star Wars: The Old Republic I was wondering who is planning on playing and what race/class/faction?

I cannot wait for the game to come out, as I am not a huge fan of Star Wars but the game looks pretty awesome and BIOWARE normally does an awesome job. Also I cannot stand WoW anymore so this will be a welcomed change.

I am going Human, Jedi Knight probably sentinel and of course for the Republic.
7 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about swtor
  1. Empire - Bounty Hunter ...because everyone and their mothers will be Jedi or Sith
  2. Best answer
    Republic - Trooper

Wife and I will both be playing troopers. It's undecided, but one of us will be a Vanguard and the other will be Commando spec'd for healing.

I'm a huge Star Wars nerd, love the novels, comics and movies. I am also in beta and am loving every minute of it. ;p
  3. nisallik said:
    Republic - Trooper

Wife and I will both be playing troopers. It's undecided, but one of us will be a Vanguard and the other will be Commando spec'd for healing.

I'm a huge Star Wars nerd, love the novels, comics and movies. I am also in beta and am loving every minute of it. ;p

Damn ......my name is not appropriate in this thread :P
    I Envy your beta. . . . been waiting for an invite for months.

Also ....How can I get my wife interested in playing. She wants to try it because I want her to play, but I would LOVE to see her playing when I am not home. So i know she likes it and isnt just doing it for my sake.
  4. I wanna play as an Ewok so I can run around the forest on the moon of Endor to hunt down my next meal.
  5. lol ....Ewok would be an EPIC Jedi.
  6. im thinking bounty hunter or sith inquisitor. ill probly hit level 10 with each and then stick with the one i like the most
  7. Best answer selected by envymert.
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Games World Of Warcraft Video Games