problems when downloading

whenever I download anything it starts to download and after the first
quarter of it, it stops. If anybody can help me that would be great. my email
is kozmenko@hotmail.com

Hi

A few more details may help. Does this occur when downloading from *all*
sites and do you see any error messages regarding the problem? Have a look
in Event Viewer - there may an entry that shows what is happening.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP - Windows Shell/User

"koz" <koz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> whenever I download anything it starts to download and after the first
> quarter of it, it stops. If anybody can help me that would be great. my
> email
> is kozmenko@hotmail.com

TRENDING THREADS