Terminated

I get into IE just fine, but then this displays when I try my mail server.
The ISP people came and told me that everything was fine up to my computer.
What's wrong?
"Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for
inactivity. Account: 'kornet.net', Server: 'kornet.net', Protocol: POP3,
Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F"

Goomba wrote:
> I get into IE just fine, but then this displays when I try my mail
> server. The ISP people came and told me that everything was fine up
> to my computer. What's wrong?
> "Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible
> causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long
> period of inactivity. Account: 'kornet.net', Server: 'kornet.net',
> Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F"

You know, Google's fantastic, you should try it sometime. I plugged in the
error code and received nearly 500 hits. Suggest you do the same.
lose his marbles?