Last response: in Windows 7
October 13, 2009 3:49:59 PM

i have Problem from windows- drive not ready

c00000a3

More about : windows drive ready

Best solution

October 13, 2009 7:00:36 PM

Hey,

It usually helps if you provide more information about the problem in your question such as when it happens and what hardware you have.

I searched a little bit and found this. Maybe see if it gives you a start on fixing the problem.
http://www.howtofixcomputers.com/forums/windows-xp/exce...

Aside from that you can usually google the error message and find fixes that way
January 9, 2013 8:32:44 PM

I'm actually seeing a similar issue, might not be the same error code. Just when I try to Initialize my Iomega HD 1.5TB drive it states the "drive is not ready". And the interesting thing is I put this drive in a desktop and was able to load Windows onto the drive and boot into windows. However, when I put it back into it's original Iomega enclosure, I get that it needs to be Initialized.

I've also hooked it up to a powered recovery kit, for SATA drives. I hook up power, and the sata hd drive cable and then connect the USB cable to my laptop. Reboot and I still get that. It does show up in my Disk Management which is wasn't before I formatted it and loaded Win 7 on it from another machine. Very strange.

I've also installed the Iomega USB 3.0 drivers, no luck. Please let me know if you need more info. The drive is Seagate, Barracuda LP 1.5TB, 7200 RPM.
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
January 9, 2013 10:44:41 PM

xavierkress said:
I'm actually seeing a similar issue, might not be the same error code. Just when I try to Initialize my Iomega HD 1.5TB drive it states the "drive is not ready". And the interesting thing is I put this drive in a desktop and was able to load Windows onto the drive and boot into windows. However, when I put it back into it's original Iomega enclosure, I get that it needs to be Initialized.

I've also hooked it up to a powered recovery kit, for SATA drives. I hook up power, and the sata hd drive cable and then connect the USB cable to my laptop. Reboot and I still get that. It does show up in my Disk Management which is wasn't before I formatted it and loaded Win 7 on it from another machine. Very strange.

I've also installed the Iomega USB 3.0 drivers, no luck. Please let me know if you need more info. The drive is Seagate, Barracuda LP 1.5TB, 7200 RPM.

Don't hijack a thread. Create a new one please and someone will get to you as soon as possible.

Sounds like someone needs to freshin' up on the forum rules.

Go HERE for more help!
m
l
!