Windows Firewall

Using Windows EP Home with Service Pack 2 installed on a Dell Dimension 2400
computer .Windows Firewall is factory installed as is Norton Internet
Security 2004. The subscriptions for Norton Internet Security expire soon as
it was only a 3 month subscription. I want to install Norton System Works
2004, which includes Norton Antivirus,and not renew Norton Internet
Security. Will I have sufficient internet protection with Windows Firewall
and Norton System Works?

Windows XP Internet Connection Firewall blocks incoming attacks only
http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k/firewall.htm

Frequently Asked Questions About Internet Firewalls
http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/protect/firewall.mspx

Understanding Windows Firewall
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/security/internet/sp2_wfintro.mspx

--