Crusader Quest Help

Last response: in Video Games
December 4, 2004 10:12:27 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.everquest,alt.games.everquest.misc,alt.games.everquest.tips (More info?)

Hail.

I am charged with finding the brigands hold a village hostage in a house in
the harbor..I can't find the darn house...
Any help would be appreciated.

More about : crusader quest

Anonymous
December 4, 2004 5:13:16 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.everquest,alt.games.everquest.misc,alt.games.everquest.tips (More info?)

A thousand monkeys banging on keyboards posted the following under the
name "Josh Carter" <josh_carter@yahooooooooo.com>:

>Hail.
>
>I am charged with finding the brigands hold a village hostage in a house in
>the harbor..I can't find the darn house...
>Any help would be appreciated.

Looking out from the harbor, turn left, go around until you're in the
next plaza, look right after you go in, there's a building there with
a guy named Ian somethingorother. That's your spot.

You'll want to remember it, Ian is the one with the Qeynos armor
quests that everyone and their dog is doing in the 20s. :-)

Btw the sub-everquest newsgroups are dead as far as I know.

--

"Why stop now, just when I'm hating it?" - Marvin
!